
If you've heard of Singapore, or if you've been to Singapore, you'd know that here, the weather is perpetually hot, there are high buildings - lots of them, there are a lot of cars, people, and also trees.
However, there isn't a space untouched by technology and undeveloped.






That was until they opened this little plot of land called Coney Island. It stays open and free for access during the day, but closes at night because of the lack of streetlights.
It was Untouched.
No lights, no cars, no buildings, no wifi (my 3G didn't work there), no toilets. Just endless trees and a beautiful beach.









It rained pretty heavily when I was there thankfully there were some shelters available or i'd have been SOAKED.
Although I was kind of on a date, I wanted to pay homage to nature. To taking time out to appreciating nature, and reminding myself how I could do that even in my daily life.
Even though it's nice, I don't specially have to get to that plot of land to appreciate the green trees, the winds, the sound of the ocean. Im lucky to be in a city surrounded by greenery, and its about time I learned to appreciate the beauty of nature.
Post a Comment