
It's been a while since i've gone on a trip. 4 months to be exact. It is definitely a switch from my year abroad. I still miss the days of traveling around Europe, and taking day trips around UK.
It is just not the same now that i'm back in Singapore.
Something about being on a year abroad gives you this freedom and hunger to travel and see the world or the region you're in. I mean, I still have that insatiable hunger to hop on a plane and see the world, but that hunger is currently being curbed by the fact that I have to
a) Find an internship (which I got Thank God!)
b) Finish up all my Final Year Projects/papers/extra-curricular involvements etc.
c) Find a full time job for when I graduate
d) Figure out how to me an adult out of college (no idea how)
I can't wait for the end of summer to arrive, when i'm done with my internship and have some time to travel! Starting my plans for those days right now (or whenever I procrastinate studying for finals).
In the spirit of honouring my travel desires, I decided to answer some travel related questions in a form of a Tag Video. I hope you enjoy it and, LET ME KNOW SOME OF YOUR ANSWERS!
Q U E S T I O N S
1. Your most treasured passport stamp? Paris
2. Can you recite your passport # from memory if asked?
3. Preferred method of travel; planes, trains or automobiles?
4. Top 3 travel items?
5. Hostel or hotel?
6. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
7. Do you read up on your destination (culture,history,safety) or do you wing it?
8. Favorite travel website?
9. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? Name city & why.
10. You're leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going?
Post a Comment