Hello Everyone :)
Since this blog is linked to my personal work/school/legitimate email (instead of my hotmail which receives nothing but shopping deals), I should be extra careful whenever publish something.
As usual, the first entry would be a disclaimer entry (and for me to test out my template!)
This blog is an alternative to my diary. I'm not one to share my emotions and personal thoughts on the internet; yes I think its really unwise and it will lead to a lot of unnecessary drama/unforeseen repercussions etc. So this blog definitely will not contain much of my emotions/judgmental thoughts, and would not be a replacement for my personal diary (I hope).
By being an alternative to my diary, this blog is a space for me to record my adventures, and certain reflections that come with being alone that are worth sharing. Its a medium for me to share my life in Paris (for now), and to take my friends and family on this journey with me.
BIGGER DISCLAIMER.
No, I don't speak perfect English. I most certainly do NOT write grammatically perfect sentences. I guarantee you many sentence structure errors. I'm not a writer, I'm (sadly) an engineer. Nevertheless, I'm willing to learn, have always been. So constructive criticisms only.
This platform is not for others to judge - the main reason why I was so apprehensive about starting a blog. It's about my experience living in Paris alone. It's definitely a different view/take on the city. I'm not a tourist in Paris.
I'm an Asian who speaks very little french, is desperately learning the language, and trying to fit in.
I will not sugar coat the truth, and pictures will be.. edited as best as I can. Once again, I'm neither a writer nor a photographer. I don't aim to be a famous blogger, never have never will (even though I told my mum this blog would catapult me to fame - and no she did not agree), this space if anything, is for myself, and my children in the future to read on their iPad100s/Google glasses.
Asian Carina in Paris
27 June 2014
Categories:
alone
,
asian
,
asiancarinaineurope
,
asiancarinainfrance
,
first entry
,
france
,
paris
you may also like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Post a Comment