Flower Market

3 July 2014

I think its pretty obvious that I LOVE flowers. So going to Île de la Cité, I cannot pass up a visit to Marché aux fleurs. 
When I first arrived at the street, there were loads of men hanging around cages of birds, bird food etc. All kinds of different birds from Chickens and Roosters to Canaries. 
Thank goodness they were in cages, I really don't like birds. 

Anyway, the flower market is more of like a street of small glasshouse looking shops selling flowers. Not so much a real market. Quite a small street, but still VERY BEAUTIFUL flowers.


These are my favourite. We don't get to see them much in Singapore unfortunately, but they're really pretty.

Even the dead flowers on the floor are pretty. 




I don't know if its just my eyes, but I honestly think the colour of flowers in Paris are more vibrant that those we see in the flower shops in Singapore. The flowers i love best are still the wild flowers. I saw a couple at the grass patch during one of the smoke breaks with the interns, the wild flowers were so dainty and pretty!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Travel and Life | by C. . Design by Fearne .