Hyde Park, London

8 October 2014 Hyde Park, London

Hello everyone! Quick little updates, I'm currently blogging from my new hostel in Imperial College.
Settling in has been a little complicated, I've been really busy going from places to places, getting food supplies and necessities for my dorm, settling administrative issues etc.
On the bright side,  I've met many new people; other asians, friends, europeans. My room mate is adorable, and the people living on my floor are really nice! Hopefully we have more fun together in the future.

The weather in London just got really cold! That means busting out the layers, long pants and coats. Desperately awaiting for the arrival of the rest of my clothes before I can start dressing up appropriately for the weather.

Freshers fair today was exciting. Imperial has SO MANY co-cirricular activities. Many different clubs and unions to participate in. Theres literally something for EVERYONE. Hopefully I start dancing again and maybe try something new like aerial silk? ;)

School officially starts next monday. My time table looks horrible. But I'm hoping things go well. Introductory lectures on thursday, wishing myself luck! So not looking forward to having to use my brains again, but well, maintaining a positive outlook on this.


Imperial is located right beside Hyde Park, so one of the days the group of us REP students went over and had our own mini picnic for lunch!
We had fun talking, lazing around, people watching and enjoying our 1 pound loaf of bread with random spreads that we bought from Sainsbury's.

This adorable black dog smelled our food and headed over to us looking for it, it was so nice and friendly! There are loads of nice friendly dogs (that don't bark at strangers) around here in London.


As you can see, the leaves are still pretty green and everything looks quite summery. Temperatures are about 13degrees, and do go down to like single digits at night. I can't wait for the leaves to turn orange and start falling.

I promise i'll be back with another post soon!

X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Travel and Life | by C. . Design by Fearne .