Outfit Diaries: Navy Little Flowers

15 December 2014 Manchester, UK

The first day I was in Manchester, the weather was nice, and slightly warm. By warm, I mean not the 3-5 degrees I was expecting it to be. So I busted out my old navy floral summer dress I got from Thailand a long long time ago, and paired it under my trusty grey winter coat.


Typically, people don't wear florals during the winter, especially since its not really on the runway this season. But if you're a student like I am, your non-existent pay check and tiny university dorm wardrobe, means you don't have the liberty to have a new selection of clothes every season. We just have to make do with what we have, and attempt to transit pieces of our summer wardrobe (esp. coming from Singapore where its HOT all year round) to suit the colder months!

I should wear dresses and skirts as much as I can before the weather gets too cold and I have to live in jeans. But wearing a dress to school, where i'll be stuck in a lecture hall looking at symbols of P, T and V, just seems like a waste of a good outfit.

Then again, doesn't mean I'm studying something boring means I have to look boring while doing it... Right? What a good way of self-motivation!

Coat: Coldwear | Bag: Topshop | Leggings: Uniqlo | Dress: Thailand Street Stall | Boots: Ecco






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Travel and Life | by C. . Design by Fearne .