Outfit Diary: Fall in Town

7 December 2014 Manchester, UK

OOTD fall teal

"Oh my gosh! The lowest temperature today is going to be 1degrees!"
The weather in Manchester fluctuates too much in one day. So, in order to keep myself warm when the sky turns dark during my weekend visit, I wore a white knit sweater underneath my winter coat. A sweater I've somehow managed to forgot I owned.

I got this lovely sweater when I was in Paris intending to wear it in the Fall. I like how it will be suitable for the upcoming winter months (layered over a collared shirt maybe?), and perhaps in the spring as well (paired with cute skirts/shorts). 

Also, this outfit makes a good traveling-on-train-or-bus-outfit.
The sweater + comfy jeans combo is something I gravitate to when selecting what to wear for long journeys.

fall outfit teal pantsfall outfit casual white knit sweater

It's important to wear comfortable EVERYTHING when walking around town, much so when you have to catch a train after your long walk. When I first got this pair of Teal Pants, I thought they were going to be really uncomfortable (because they didn't cost much). After a few washes, the fabric soften, and the fit became slightly looser, I wouldn't mind wearing it more often.

Besides, Teal is such a good colour for fall/winter.

fall outfit england white knit casual

Comfortable sweater - check, Comfortable pants - check, Comfortable shoes - DEFINITELY.  I think I pretty much wear the same shoe in with EVERY outfit. I wear this pair of ankle boots TO DEATH. My mum got them for me several months ago, as she believes in 'investing in a good pair of shoes". When she spent $100 (I'm guessing because she never told me the price, she said "it was on sale" when I asked), I could not understand the point of spending so much on just ONE pair of shoes. Now I understand why it was $100. I think i've worn it for more than 100x (ok 50 at least). Sounds unbelievable, but i've been wearing it to school for the last 3 weeks. EVERY DAY. And i've had this pair of shoe for almost 5 months now.P.S: Just a heads up, I might continue to wear this pair of shoes with all my other outfits. It's one of those shoes that trumps every other shoe you own. It's possible to run for the bus and trains in them, what's not to love ;)
Top: Promod | Pants: Wholesale Shop | Shoe: Ecco Shoes | Coat: Coldwear

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Travel and Life | by C. . Design by Fearne .