Outfit Diary: Double Rainbows + Cereal Killer

30 January 2015 Brick Lane, London E1 6RL, UK


While I was on my winter holiday, I kept seeing Instagram pictures pop up of this new cereal place in London called Cereal Killer. And then, I stumbled upon Amelia Liana's Youtube Vlog where she and her sister went to try out the cereals there. I was wondering to myself "What is so special about cereal?", but after seeing the shop's decoration of colourful cereal boxes and hearing about the quirky names they have for their cereals, I convinced Jerald to take a 30min trip to Brick Lane just for Cereal.


We decided to go with the pre-mixed selections, I got Double Rainbows and he got something with cinnamon and honey. 
I loved how they used strawberry milk for mine! Accompanied with the honey and my huge glass of mocha, breakfast was delightful! 
Our bill came up to £16.50, which I must say, is actually pretty expensive for Cereal. But, it was not something I could make on my own - unless I get 120 boxes of cereal - so I think visiting Cereal Killer was a nice! Plus their shop deco is too adorable!


Since we went all the way to Brick Lane, for breakfast, I decided to take some outfit photos as well. Plus I was dressed unusually brightly coloured (for winter) that day!



I like how the Navy blue pointed pumps brings out the blue in my watch! Something that I didnt plan exactly - the blue shoes were suppose to bring out the blues in the cardigan. But looking back on these pictures, it just shows black accessories don't have to go with black shoes!

TIP! (for you and I) - You can always bring out hints of colours in one your accessories with the other accessories of the same colour, say black and gold watch with gold shoes ;)

What I wore:
Maroon Cardigan: Tobi.com | Blue Faced Watch: Nakedglory | Pink Sweater: Primark | Navy Shoes: Charles and Keith (Similar Here) | Patterned Pants: Uniqlo (Similar Styles here, here, here)

What are your thoughts on the outfit? And would you pay for cereal?
Comment below!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Travel and Life | by C. . Design by Fearne .