
Read: 5-fun-facts: Seoul & Jeju
During our time in Jeju, we got the chance to visit a couple of beautiful waterfalls and a cliff made out of lava rocks. Despite the crazy heat and the really crowded attractions (wished there were less people around so I could take better photos though), we enjoyed it.
Not to mention, i'm all for visiting nature sights during my travels, getting to see these waterfalls and cliffs were awesome!



You probably can't see it from these pictures, but the Jeonbang waterfalls, being the only waterfall that falls straight into the ocean, was CROWDED. SO popular among tourists. The base of the waterfall was made out of huge rocks - no sand, no even ground, just ROCKS. It was kind of difficult to navigate, but well, you gotta go for it.
There were kids climbing all over these huge rocks, with no fear some even swimming and playing near the ocean. I'd totally be down for an ocean swim if we weren't on the Yeha tour, and if there wasn't as many people.

The 2nd day of our Yeha Tour, we visited the Cheonjeyeon waterfall, located in a park with 3 other waterfalls. The cheonjeyeon one is the biggest, and probably the most popular. Similar to when we were visiting the Jeonbang waterfalls, we were on the Yeha Tour and that meant not being able to stay for a really long time.
But I didn't really mind it because there was jut way too many people around.

Because, there were larger rocks around, a river stream flowing down, everyone was climbing around the rocks trying to get to different points to get a good view of or a picture with the waterfall.
Stupidly I wore my favourite Nike sneakers, and did not want to ruin them with the water, so... I stayed on the safe side while jerald went climbing those rocks.
Nevertheless, I CAUGHT A R A I N B O W. That's all that matters. :)

Post a Comment