It was really nice to see the way the people worked and lived in this part of the country. People take the time to enjoy meals, streets exude a different vibe, so different from the usual city life that I am used to.
Out of the places i've visited, my favourite was the market - Cours Saleya! From spices, soaps, fresh fruit, and meat in the morning to custom jewellery and home decor items in the evening, strolling through the market in the morning and evening accompanied by the sights and smells was lovely.
Another part of Nice that was fun was Old Nice/Vieille Ville Nice. The architecture is so different, unlike any thing i've seen! It feels as thought it had certain influences from Italy, but well, i've never been to Italy. So come december, when I get to travel to Italy, I'll know :D
These are soap in the shape of macarons! Sadly, they didn't smell much like macarons, just soap.
It was a fun experience in Nice, some people may not like the city and only go there to enjoy the beach, but I think its always fun to roam around the streets of a different city. Looking at how the locals live their lives, walking through random parade activities, and just enjoying the whole experience to the fullest!
The 3 days in Nice were the most warm summery relaxed days I had during my 3months summer internship in France!


Post a Comment